LeoVegas Casino started off as a reputable Swedish gaming company launched in 2012, and since then it has become one of the biggest online mobile casino in the world. The brand offers players an unparalleled mobile casino experience and has gone on to win multiple awards year after year. It's unsurprising that the casino has earned the nickname 'the King of Mobile Casino'.
LeoVegas has partnered with the biggest names in the gaming industry to pack thousands of games into its portfolio. You can expect over 1,500+ casino games, plus a thriving sportsbook. Read our full LeoVegas review below.
LeoVegas Casino Info & Quick Facts
- License: Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Launch date: 2011
- Casino bonus: Get up to NZ$2,000 + up to 150 Free Spins
- Number of games: 2,000+
- Products: Slots, Casino Games, Live Casino, Sports, Bingo
- Mobile Casino: Yes, compatible with iOS and Android
- Support: 24/7 live chat
LeoVegas is owned and operated by LeoVegas Gaming plc, a publicly traded company that is licensed and based in Malta.
Choose Your Welcome Bonus
LeoVegas offers players a choice between of 2 Welcome Bonus. As of 18th January 2023, new players at LeoVegas NZ, can opt for either a Casino bonus, or a Live Casino bonus as follows:
- Casino Welcome Bonus: Get up to NZ $2,000 + 150 Free Spins on Book of Golden Sands across your first THREE deposits.
- Live Casino Welcome Bonus: Get up to NZ $2,000 across your first THREE deposits, and lowered wagering amounts.
How to Claim the Casino Bonus:
- 1st Deposit: Deposit min. $10 or more (wager 20x the deposit amount) and get a 100% matched deposit cash reward up to $1,000 + up to 50 Free Spins over the course of 5 days (10 Free Spins @ $0.20 each per day)
- 2nd Deposit: Deposit min. $10 or more (wager 20x the deposit amount), and get a 100% matched deposit cash reward up to $500 + up to 50 Free Spins over the course of 5 days (10 Free Spins @ $0.20 each per day)
- 3rd Deposit: Deposit min. $10 or more (wager 20x the deposit amount), and get a 100% matched deposit cash reward up to $500 + up to 50 Free Spins over the course of 5 days (10 Free Spins @ $0.20 each per day)
How to Claim the Live Casino Bonus:
- 1st Deposit: Deposit min. $10 or more (wager 40x the deposit amount) and get a 100% matched deposit cash reward up to $1,000.
- 2nd Deposit: Deposit min. $10 or more (wager 40x the deposit amount) and get a 100% matched deposit cash reward up to $500.
- 3rd Deposit: Deposit min. $10 or more (wager 40x the deposit amount) and get a 100% matched deposit cash reward up to $500.
LeoVegas full terms can be found on their website, however, here are some of the most important casino bonus terms to note:
- Min deposit to be eligible to claim each bonus is NZ$10.
- Casino bonus comes with 20x wagering requirements.
- Free Spins are on the slot Book of Golden Sands only.
- Live Casino bonus comes with 40x wagering requirements.
- 18+ LeoSafePlay.com, Promotional T&Cs apply. Please play responsibly.
Offers and Promotions
The team at LeoVegas is offering daily rewards across the entire casino. No matter whether you enjoy spinning pokies, betting on sports, shouting bingo or joining live tables, you will find bonuses that fit your style. Before claiming any LeoVegas offer, it is important that you read and understand the associated terms and conditions.
Deposits and Withdrawals at LeoVegas
LeoVegas lets you fund your account using several instant payment methods. These include cards, such as Visa and Mastercard, and eWallets, such as Skrill or Neteller. The casino’s minimum deposit limit is NZ$10 and its minimum withdrawal limit is NZ$20. Certain payment methods might require a higher minimum value.
An Award-Winning Casino Experience
Since its launch over a decade ago, LeoVegas has been amassing rewards at an incredible rate. What is, perhaps, even more significant, is that these awards cover the full range of the customer experience. These include ‘Brand of the Year’, ‘Operator of the Year’, and ‘Best Native App’.
Explore the Huge Game Selection
LeoVegas offers a truly comprehensive range of game genres that include pokies, table games, bingo, and casual games. With over 2,000 to choose from, you are extremely likely to find your favourite themes, payouts, and game mechanics here.
The operator has partnered with top game providers, such as NetEnt and Playtech, to provide the latest releases as soon as they become available. These can be found in the ‘Newest Games’ section of the lobby. As we’re writing this LeoVegas review, this section includes:
- Rhino Hold and Win
- Charlie Chance and the Curse of Cleopatra
- Age of Akkadia
- Treasure Wild
- LeoVegas Cluster Gems
LeoVegas also features a number of virtual bingo rooms with 90-ball, 80-ball, 75-ball, and 30-ball games. Each room features different ticket prices and prizes.
Home to over 80 different live games, LeoVegas is a table player’s paradise. All the classics are available, including Blackjack and Roulette, as well as numerous fresh variants. Just like its virtual casino, live dealer games are provided by top brands that include Evolution Gaming and Pragmatic Live.
At LeoVegas, you will also be able to enjoy several exclusive games. Many of these are live dealer tables and include Exclusive Infinite Blackjack and LeoVegas Live Roulette.
Whilst the LeoVegas sportsbook was launched years after the online casino, it is now just as large and varied. Featuring over 36 different sports and hundreds of events and markets, it delivers a complete sportsbook experience that is easy and fun to use.
Beyond classic sports, you can bet on eSports and a number of other events, including politics and entertainment. In some cases, the platform allows you to watch live streaming of select events, and it is possible to cash out early on certain bets.
A VIP Experience Fit for a King
The LeoVegas VIP Programme is designed to reward the casino’s most loyal players. Made up of several tiers and featuring a range of exciting and tailored-made gifts, this is the casino club that many players want to join. If you’re one of them, all you need to do is sign up for marketing emails and show your loyalty by wagering real money.
One of the Best Mobile Experiences
Over the years, LeoVegas has one several awards for its mobile platform as well as its Android and iOS apps. No matter which option you choose to access the casino, you will enjoy the same seamless experience and the full range of games and bonuses.
Customer Service at LeoVegas
After having read about the casino’s numerous awards it will probably not surprise you to learn that LeoVegas provides superb support. You can get in touch with the team conveniently via live chat. This is available 24/7 in English and features very short waiting times.
Safety and Security Measures
Leo the lion might appear only interested in fun and games, but he also has your safety in mind. The casino has implemented a wide range of security measures to protect players and their funds.
LeoVegas is an online casino and sportsbook that is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority. To obtain this coveted operating license, the operator must show that it is able to keep players safe and provide them with a fair and transparent environment.
LeoVegas Casino: Our Verdict
LeoVegas is certainly one of the best online casinos in New Zealand. Equipped to provide a range of entertainment services, it continues to win awards and industry recognition. In addition, its website is easy to use and ideal for first-time players and punters.