Microgaming has shaped the gambling industry since 1994 when the company developed the world’s first truest online casino software. Up to these days it is still considered one of the top leaders on the market.
Throughout the years, Microgaming has guaranteed itself a high reputation in the industry, becoming an unquestionable leader for online casino products. One of the most recognisable features of the provider are progressive jackpots, so if you are on the hunt for a jackpots, getting familiar with the provider’s portfolio is a good start. Mega Moolah, King Cashalot, Fruit Fiesta… Find out the details about Microgaming software provider below.
Top Microgaming Casinos for you
HOT IN NZ!
Microgaming Software That Has Revolutionised The Gambling Market
Microgaming Casino Games Loved By Players All Over The World
Today, as we mentioned, the company is still one of the market leaders and, together with the Swedish NetEnt, holds the top position in the industry. We are sure of one thing, there is no other such influential and distinguished company that would have a greater impact on the online casino world.
Nowadays it is almost impossible to find a good casino that does not cooperate with Microgaming. There are over 500 such operators and these are the largest brands of online casinos such as Betsson, Unibet, LeoVegas or PlayOJO.
An interesting fact is that there are brands where Microgaming has exclusivity, meaning that we will not find games from any other developer in such a casino - this is a positive sign of the versatility of the company that has the best games in all categories.
As mentioned before, the idea of networked progressive jackpots with mega wins comes directly from Microgaming. Currently, their Mega Moolah slot is one of the most popular jackpots around the world. The slot has managed to record several records in player winnings.
Top Microgaming Online Pokies
- Mega Moolah - the most popular jackpot in the world. It made a record win in excess of 17 million euros. A phenomenon with a relatively low RTP - 88%, a 5×3 format and 25 paylines available.
- Game of Thrones - an extremely popular title based on the most popular fantasy novel of the same name. It’s a standard slot with a 5×3 format and high RTP of 96.4%
- Jurrasic World - the game is based on the latest movie from the Jurassic Park universe. It features a standard 5×3 slot format with 243 paylines and an RTP of 95.4%.
- Major Millions - one of the most popular Microgaming jackpots. The game was created in 2009 and still enjoys great recognition. Its format is 5×3 and the RTP is 89.3%.
- Immortal Romance- a legendary vampire-themed slot featuring the medium volatility and the RTP of 96.86%.
- Lucky Riches - a representative of classic slots in which only quick and frequent wins count. The game was released in 2020. Its format is 5×3, and the RTP is at a very high level - 97.4%.
The company does not rest on its laurels and continues to develop. Although the online pokies are Microgaming’s key products, the company broadens their reach and interest.
They invest heavily in new products and technical innovations. Most recently the provider has shown their interest in VR games. In 2016, Microgaming created Virtual Reality goggles based on the Oculus Rift technology as well as the world's first casino game that allowed you to play roulette in the Virtual Reality mode.
With more and more competition in the gaming market, one might think that Microgaming gains more and more competitors. In reality, though, Microgaming has enjoyed an unwavering position for years and here at CasinoGuide we believe that this will surely not change anytime soon.